Can anyone help me identify this little one?

RamboRoost

In the Brooder
May 19, 2020
So, I walked into Atwood’s with a firm resolve to stay away from the chick area but somehow still walked out with two new fluff balls from the bantam bin. Introducing Butter and Beans! They’re 3 weeks old now.
9D8409B9-C580-458C-A4CA-6394F731E213.jpeg
Not sure what beans is, aside from the sweetest little cuddly chick!
D97F90F3-9944-49CB-B6EE-D4516FDC7B1F.jpeg
057BCDE9-AF1E-411B-9035-5EFDF67BDCE2.jpeg

oldhen2345

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jun 22, 2015
East Texas
Thank you! It’s nice to get a breed name so I can research. I know that’s doing the process backwards but I blame Atwood’s and the flufferbutts for being too irresistibly cute.
They are so sweet looking. I have to stay away from any store with chicks. I CAN NOT get any more. It is gonna be fine if they still do curb service when I need to get feed. if not and I have to go in ....

RamboRoost

In the Brooder
May 19, 2020
They are so sweet looking. I have to stay away from any store with chicks. I CAN NOT get any more. It is gonna be fine if they still do curb service when I need to get feed. if not and I have to go in ....
😂I’m learning this the hard way! I did my research, set up a coop and run, them ordered my chickens and was very responsible....until I walked in that store for supplies. Probably going to need to stay away from anywhere selling them in the future but I’m happy with theselittle suckers!

Aunt Angus

Crossing the Road
Jul 16, 2018
Nevada County, CA
😂I’m learning this the hard way! I did my research, set up a coop and run, them ordered my chickens and was very responsible....until I walked in that store for supplies. Probably going to need to stay away from anywhere selling them in the future but I’m happy with theselittle suckers!
I hear that! My family forbids me to even look in the chick bins when I go to the feed store. I have been issued a formal moratorium for buying chicks.

And shoes. Can't get more of those, either.

Top Bottom