Can dreams ever come true?

Pics
If you order chicks, you'd have to pick them up from the post office.
I asked my foster parents about that, they don’t mind going there since it’s really close and the chicks are live animals in a box waiting for me, but the things on cregslist are “to far to go” or “don’t feel like going anywhere today” is what they tell me

I would like to get somewhere between 5-10 but 7 is what I’m thinking and they’ll be bantams, I raised chicks in the past, 18+ of them, but that was before I got pulled from my mom and put into foster care
Bantams are small and pretty easy to take care of. I have some. I agree with The Fowl Guy, you can get a mowing job, or something like that. Maybe your parents can take you to a small animal auction. They probably have supplies there for cheap. I wouldn't recommend getting chickens there. Some of them might have something wrong with them. If you do get supplies there, make sure you wash them really good. I hope you get what you want. If you want some ideas about what kind of Bantams to get, may I suggest Old English. They lay a lot of eggs, they can handle the winter, but some might lose a piece of their comb/waddle due to frostbite. They good setters and really good moms. You can go to Cackle Hatchery.com and check their Old English out. I really wanted the Ginger Reds. They are beautiful. :love Hope you get them. :thumbsup

Bantams are small and pretty easy to take care of. I have some. I agree with The Fowl Guy, you can get a mowing job, or something like that. Maybe your parents can take you to a small animal auction. They probably have supplies there for cheap. I wouldn't recommend getting chickens there. Some of them might have something wrong with them. If you do get supplies there, make sure you wash them really good. I hope you get what you want. If you want some ideas about what kind of Bantams to get, may I suggest Old English. They lay a lot of eggs, they can handle the winter, but some might lose a piece of their comb/waddle due to frostbite. They good setters and really good moms. You can go to Cackle Hatchery.com and check their Old English out. I really wanted the Ginger Reds. They are beautiful. :love Hope you get them. :thumbsup
I had some in the past, and loved them, a self-blue hen, a bb red hen, and a silver duckwing roo

Back
Top Bottom