Can ducks eat cat food ?

Okay. I have a run outside my old chicken coop (where my little ducks are) and I’ve let them in the run twice and they do not want to go up the ramp! It is so hard catching them and crawling under the coop to coral them and get them inside for the night! Is there any tips you have on getting them in a routine or up a ramp? My big ducks have a routine of in the morning they go to the chicken coop then at sun down they go back in their duck house. I just can not get these ducks up this ramp.

Before jumping into a change in feed, are you providing supplemental light?

Also, you wrote hen in your post, but subject says duck. If it's a female duck, what's the breed? Many ducks do not lay as regularly, but are seasonal layers.

I’ve been having troubles getting my hen to lay eggs this winter!ive been reading on it and people say you can feed them cat food and it gives them extra protein and they’ll start laying eggs again? If anyone knows anything about this id appreciate your input
Thx Alli💛🦆
You should only feed less then a handful of it but I'd suggest giving corn or duckling crumble as the duckling food had protein I would suggest also boiling a chicken egg and feeding her it makes the shell of egg good and helps produce eggs hope all goes well

Back
Top Bottom