can i feed a wry neck duckling tumeric or vitamin gummies?

Taffinq

In the Brooder
May 30, 2023
so i bought some tumeric from costco, would that work if I fed it to a wry neck duckling? the wry neck duckling's neck isn't like bent sideways, it's bent to it's stomach.
also, for vitamins, is it good if I feed the duckling vitamin gummies that have vitamin e or b? would that be a substitute?

Turmeric won't help wry neck my knowledge, and gummy vitamins won't have the concentrated vitamins they need.
400.i.u vitamin E and a sliver of a B complex tablet is the usual prescription

Turmeric won't help wry neck my knowledge, and gummy vitamins won't have the concentrated vitamins they need.
400.i.u vitamin E and a sliver of a B complex tablet is the usual prescription
my dad bought the vitamin e and b bottles. how do I feed the duckling it? do I break a pill into smaller pieces and feed it? also, the b vitamin he bought was b 50, does that work?

my dad bought the vitamin e and b bottles. how do I feed the duckling it? do I break a pill into smaller pieces and feed it? also, the b vitamin he bought was b 50, does that work?
If they're small pills, you just pop it into their mouth. Or you can mix it into scrambled eggs for the extra niacin.

If they're small pills, you just pop it into their mouth. Or you can mix it into scrambled eggs for the extra niacin.
so the vitamin e pills are super big, like they're clear and filled with thick liquid, do I break it and feed the duck the liquid?

Back
Top Bottom