Can I feed my ducks feeder fish?

crazyduckgirl04

In the Brooder
Jan 20, 2017
It's my ducks birthday and I wanted to do something special. But I I keep reading about different stuff like that fish carry worms or diseases and it's bad for ducks. what do you guys think?? I also heard that fish make duck eggs taste weird but it's a drake so yeah..

It's my ducks birthday and I wanted to do something special. But I I keep reading about different stuff like that fish carry worms or diseases and it's bad for ducks. what do you guys think?? I also heard that fish make duck eggs taste weird but it's a drake so yeah..
I've never bought feeder fish for my ducks but I do know they love Dried meal worms so maybe get him some for his birthday.

What is the birthday boys name?

the only thing i can say about feeder fish is you can only put them in a bowl or pool for them, you can not put them in a natural water way

even the bowl/pool is supposed to be covered so that wild birds cant get to them

I've never bought feeder fish for my ducks but I do know they love Dried meal worms so maybe get him some for his birthday.

What is the birthday boys name?
The birthday boys were Puddles, Waddles, and James! They had a very great second birthday I ended up making them a huge salad sorry for the late reply lol I'm having a hard time using this website

Back
Top Bottom