Can I get some feedback on this stuff?

Yeah, the third one was a little rushed, but I only included it because I thought the windows looked cool how some lights were on and some weren't.
lol.png

I'm interested, what do you all think the last one is? It's meant to be a pond, but I can understand how you might think it was something else at first.
pop.gif

ray's two cents :

Yeah, the third one was a little rushed, but I only included it because I thought the windows looked cool how some lights were on and some weren't.
lol.png

I'm interested, what do you all think the last one is? It's meant to be a pond, but I can understand how you might think it was something else at first.
pop.gif

It me, it looks like a HUGE rushing river with towers of icebergs which someone is trying to blow up with small charges of dynamite.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It me, it looks like a HUGE rushing river with towers of icebergs which someone is trying to blow up with small charges of dynamite.
tongue.png

Bravo, what an in-depth analysis!
Those columns were meant to be leaking pipes at one stage.
lau.gif

Where exactly would the icebergs be?

lol.png

Quote:
tongue.png

Now that you have said that, I can see that.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png

lau.gif

Where exactly would the icebergs be?​

Leaking pipes? Well they end in the middle of the page so i don't see how that would happen, now if it had fallen off the page, or there was something on top of it, it could always have been a leaking pipe that caused a flood, along with another rush of water from an unknown source away from the picture.

Where? they are what you called the ice pillars, the rest on the other side of the fall are most likely 2 long islands, very rocky.

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif

Where exactly would the icebergs be?

Leaking pipes? Well they end in the middle of the page so i don't see how that would happen, now if it had fallen off the page, or there was something on top of it, it could always have been a leaking pipe that caused a flood, along with another rush of water from an unknown source away from the picture.

Where? they are what you called the ice pillars, the rest on the other side of the fall are most likely 2 long islands, very rocky.

*sighs* I have failed, epically, to insert a border.
hit.gif
This is tragic news! Do you get burst pipes on your highways? We frequently find them bubbling a lake across several lanes when driving through the city.
lau.gif

Ah, those. I didn't really connect pillar to iceberg.
tongue.png
I thought more along the line of the streams carving a channel through some rock... like the Grand canyon.
wink.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:

*sighs* I have failed, epically, to insert a border.
hit.gif
This is tragic news! Do you get burst pipes on your highways? We frequently find them bubbling a lake across several lanes when driving through the city.
lau.gif

Ah, those. I didn't really connect pillar to iceberg.
tongue.png
I thought more along the line of the streams carving a channel through some rock... like the Grand canyon.
wink.png

What border?
tongue.png

No, we don't have leaking pipes. In fact i don't recall ever seeing any, pipes near highways, maybe one or two that flow into a lake, but never on a highway or something.
.....not that i live anyway near the city either.
tongue.png

Pillar to iceberg? The pillars are the icebergs. You could have done the streams carving through rock, but then what would the rocky islands be?

Back
Top Bottom