Can I scream please! NEW Update pg 6 post51 pg 7 post 67 **PICS**

Quote:
Thanks. I was in tears when I pulled up at that house and saw that poor dog still in that cage. I am such a wimp. I just can not deal with animals being mistreated. It breaks my heart.

Quote:
I agree and that is why I let him out. I didn't know weither to cry or cuss
duc.gif

I live in New York and our PO does not do stuff like that EVER! The people of the Town would put up a ABSOLUTE FIT! That kind of action needs to be addressed. How about a phone call to a SPCA or animal protection agency.
somad.gif

I don't know if you live among a bunch of good old boys, but in Alabama that is against animal cruelty laws. Traps must be attended daily. That is so infuriating!!!

Good ole' boy's.....no!! People who don't give a crap...Yes!! I know it is against the law. I just need to figure out how to address the issue.

Bless your heart..................... I hope all goes well for the dog.... that would not ever be tolerated here.... can't you report the people to another animal welfare organisation? dont let them get away with it.

awwwww, what a sweetheart you are! You need to be commended for that action you took. How dare they just ignore the poor little guy?? that would be something I would do. I'm glad to see that there are more of us out there, willing to take a stand for the helpless creatures. Like someone already said, YOU GO GIRL!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom