Can someone clarify these comb types?

EmmaRainboe

🙄🤚💙Duckie💜😩🤚
Jul 30, 2020
Washington
I know the basic combs, but can someone clarify these comb types? I'm pretty sure the first one is a rose comb and the second is a cushion comb, but I may be wrong so can someone correct me and tell me what types of combs these are? I know this is probably a stupid question and common knowledge, but hey, at least I'm trying to learn, right? Also wasn't sure what category to put this in so sorry if its wrong... 😢
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_0963.jpeg

I thought pea combs were when they had three rows? I had 4 ameruacanas, an olive egger, and a brochin, that all had the three row combs. If that is a Pea comb what do Ameruacanas have? This is our Brochin, is this not a pea comb? View attachment 2345517
That one looks like a pea comb as well. I see three rows on the first one :confused:

Both look like rose combs but the first bird looks like she might be split for single comb which would explain the uneveness.
That would make sense because she is half cream legbar, the breeder also says she is half welsummer but I'm not 100% sure of that side, because she has feathered legs and the comb from above.

Back
Top Bottom