Can someone tell me what this chicken is??? (Pics added)

Jayare's Chicks

Songster
12 Years
Aug 25, 2007
Florence, Alabama
I have a white chick that is about 10 or 11 weeks old and when I got it I thought it was a Red Sex Link Cockeral, but now I am not sure. I will try to upload a pic of it (I have dial-up so it will take a while)

Discription untill the pics come....
White with some black spots in it's tail, wing tips and head area. About a medium colored pink Single comb, White legs and they are not big fat legs so I'm thinking a pullet and not a cockeral.

Any guesses??? a Delaware maybe???

Jayare

Last edited:
Ok, I have got 2 pics in my photo bucket account and now I am trying to remember how to post them here. As soon as I get if figured out I'll post them.

But if someone can remind me how to get them from there to here I would appreatiate it.

Jayare

Comb2.jpg

Casperposing.jpg

Well we'll see if this worked.

Jayare

Do all Andalusian chickens have the slate blue legs or just the blue ones? I haven't seen much info on them but I am thinking this chick is not one of them as she/he has White legs. I don't have any real good pics of it's legs yet. It's been raining here and I haven't been able to take it out and get some better pics. The lighting of the pics we took in the house didn't look right.

Anybody else out there have any ideas what this chick is and if it's a she or a he?

Jayare

Back
Top Bottom