can you clever people tell me what these are ?

Chickangel79

Songster
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
United Kingdom Suffolk
Please
smile.png

They are BCM approx 10 weeks old.

Two pics of this one:
IMAG0794.jpg

IMAG0795.jpg

And the second one:

IMAG0796.jpg

Many thanks x

They chickens!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
Just wanted to make ya laugh. I 'm sorry I really can't say because I'm fairly new to all this chicken stuff even though I was raised being them. They are nice looking though and someone more experienced will reply!! Have a great day.

M.sue :

They chickens!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
Just wanted to make ya laugh. I 'm sorry I really can't say because I'm fairly new to all this chicken stuff even though I was raised being them. They are nice looking though and someone more experienced will reply!! Have a great day.

barnie.gif

That's what I was going to say!!! I'm glad I'm not the only insufferable joker around these parts...​

Quote:
I am glad they are chickens !! Lol, I thought one was girl two was boy, I should be delivering a boy tonight but I am not sure exactly which one. Luckily its going to a friend really !!!!

Yup, definitely both boys.

Ya know, I always forget to look where people are from before responding. You got through to me with "bloody" though. (my family is Australian, so I'm used to hearing it
lol.png
) I still don't think they are pure marans with the red leakage in the wing area.

Back
Top Bottom