Can you help my mom figure out what I am?

bleudesigner21

Hatching
Mar 28, 2015
I was purchased at tractor supply, the only one from the particular "bin"... I'm here with my multiple now siblings, but what am I? My feet are different! Mom can't find any clue online.... Help? Note: I'm the sweetest of the bunch!

I'm saying purebred silkie since she grabbed it from TSC. They only get in purebred chicks from hatcheries, and hatchery quality silkies are much poorer quality than ones you get from a breeder. This is a typical hatchery quality silkie, and is likely purebred, just not very good quality.

I'm saying purebred silkie since she grabbed it from TSC. They only get in purebred chicks from hatcheries, and hatchery quality silkies are much poorer quality than ones you get from a breeder. This is a typical hatchery quality silkie, and is likely purebred, just not very good quality.

LOL! You can get a lot of debates between BYC members as to whether or not some of these hatchery quality breeds are in fact "purebred." It's an argument I tend to avoid, but we can all agree that the certainly don't measure up to APA standards. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom