Can you ship eggs overseas?

send me your bank info so I can get the other half back myself.

I know this is somewhat OT, but I've not really got the hang of banks in US. Can one do that in US with just bank details? It wouldn't be possible, with only bank details, to get money from banks in UK or probably in western Europe.​

Quote:
I know this is somewhat OT, but I've not really got the hang of banks in US. Can one do that in US with just bank details? It wouldn't be possible, with only bank details, to get money from banks in UK or probably in western Europe.

If you have a Routing Number (which identifies the bank or credit union) and an Account Number (which is the person's specific account), you can very likely initiate an Electronic Transfer of Funds (ETF). I think you might need the person's name, too - otherwise people would just plug in random numbers and end up getting rich! When I pay with my account online, it asks for the Routing and Account numbers, plus the person's name on the account.

Once the money is gone, the person who lost it has to retrieve it from the account that it went TO. But if the scammer moves the money into his "scam" account, then withdraws the cash, it's not there to pull back!!! Then you're dealing with an international fraudulent transaction for a couple hundred bucks or so, and NOBODY is going to pursue that (no international agency). So the person who got scammed is usually screwed at that point.
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom