Canada Goose Goslings for Sale

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. I ended up having so many this year. They'd be $40 each and shipping and handling would be $40. If you want numerous goslings, I would discount the price the more you take. These are pretty neat geese because unlike the other waterfowl I raise (wood ducks, mandarins, cinnamon teel, etc) they are incredibly tame. They follow you around everywhere you go. Anyway, just thought I'd see if anyone would be interested.View attachment 1354611
Do you have any Canada goslings available?

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. I ended up having so many this year. They'd be $40 each and shipping and handling would be $40. If you want numerous goslings, I would discount the price the more you take. These are pretty neat geese because unlike the other waterfowl I raise (wood ducks, mandarins, cinnamon teel, etc) they are incredibly tame. They follow you around everywhere you go. Anyway, just thought I'd see if anyone would be interested.View attachment 1354611
Do you have any more for sale? I would love to purchase two!

Do you still sell Canada Geese and the other waterfowl. I would be very interested in purchasing. Thanks

Any available?

Nice. They’re so rare here in Australia. I’ve found a pair for $800 AU.

Back
Top Bottom