Canadians check in here....

From Morinville, AB here.
1f604.png

I'm from Lethbridge AB
What kinds of chickens do you have??

Hi! Im new here, and my search for parts for my tx7 incubator brought me here. Any have a turner for sale? Or know the cheapest place to get one? Im located in BC Canada. I bought the incubator at a farm sale, but i need some more parts for it. Has anyone used this model before? The turner i found is going to cost 300.00....and im wondering if its better to just get a Brinsea mini for that price instead
1f61c.png

I'm from Yarrow, BC
1f601.png

Hi I live in onatrio and I'm looking for some showing breeds ex polish Mille fluers. And I was hoping to find some fertilized eggs to buys and be shipped. Thanks. Get back to me quick I've got some hens going broody and I want to be ready for show season.
1f413.png

W
HI-DEE-HO!!!

I'm from near Kingston, Ontario. Out in boonie land though. Can you believe the snow new york is getting? Usually it's us. I feel bad for them, but I'm thrilled it's let us escape so much!! I guess I better not count my chickens though eh? It's probebly not over yet. Come on SPRING!!!/img/smilies/cool.png

Hey Hen Happy! I'm near Kingston too! CLoser to Brockville, but hey..

Good Day!

I just joined, thought I'd say hello!

I'm out in Centreville Ontario (North of Napanee, west of Kingston!)

/img/smilies/lol.png

Hey in Bowmanville, Ontario

yes out in the boonies

nothing around us but corn (and apple trees)

6 chicks - 1 Hen
/img/smilies/wee.gif

We are in newcastle at the moment but heading to Brighton (just north of) at the end of the month! So nice to see so many locals !! :)

Hello from Stony Plain, AB. What do the folks around here have for chickens and where abouts did you get them? Looking for some laying hens for right away here. Hoping to get pointed in the right direction.

Hello from Stony Plain, AB. What do the folks around here have for chickens and where abouts did you get them? Looking for some laying hens for right away here. Hoping to get pointed in the right direction.
I might have some layer chicks hatching soon it depend on how many are ferilized and how many actually hatch I will be posting it on my threds if I have any left because some are on hold but just to let you know plus you can get a lot of good layers from tsc as well!
1f413.png

Back
Top Bottom