Canadians check in here....

I might have some layer chicks hatching soon it depend on how many are ferilized and how many actually hatch I will be posting it on my threds if I have any left because some are on hold but just to let you know plus you can get a lot of good layers from tsc as well!
1f413.png

That's awesome! I would love to know when they do!

Hey everyone.
Just dropping in to say hello, I'm new to raising chickens, but I'm super excited!
Coops almost done, but this really crappy spring weather is putting a damper on our progress..... We're located in the west central/ north western part of Alberta and I'd love to meet some peeps from the region :)
Have a great day:weee

Hey everyone.
Just dropping in to say hello, I'm new to raising chickens, but I'm super excited!
Coops almost done, but this really crappy spring weather is putting a damper on our progress..... We're located in the west central/ north western part of Alberta and I'd love to meet some peeps from the region
smile.png

Have a great day:weee
Hi Albertamamma,

Where abouts are you? We live just 10-15 west of Stony Plain, AB. I am hoping to find some chicken people in my area.

Gillian

Hello from Stony Plain, AB. What do the folks around here have for chickens and where abouts did you get them? Looking for some laying hens for right away here. Hoping to get pointed in the right direction.

Hello from Lethbridge AB area
I have:
Old English bantams
Silver polish lace
Mille fleur d'ulcce bantams
Australorps
Bantam Americana
Americana
Easter eggers
Olive eggers
Black copper marans
Splash marans
Jersey Giants
Coachin
Silkies
Orpingtons
Leghorns

And several crosses of these that are beautiful !!!

Hello Gillian!
We are located in Whitecourt. I am venturing out towards Stony near the end of the week if everything goes as planned. I'm also looking to find some organic feed.......I know that the FeedMill in Wetaskiwin has some, but I am unsure if it would be feasible to have it shipped out...... and driving out there frequently wouldn't work either. Does anyone have suggestions for this area of raising birds? Does anyone make their own feed mix sourcing from organic growers close by? I's love to hear what others are doing!

Hello from Lethbridge AB area
I have:
Old English bantams
Silver polish lace
Mille fleur d'ulcce bantams
Australorps
Bantam Americana
Americana
Easter eggers
Olive eggers
Black copper marans
Splash marans
Jersey Giants
Coachin
Silkies
Orpingtons
Leghorns

And several crosses of these that are beautiful !!!

Would you ship fertile eggs or day olds?PLEASE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom