Canadians check in here....

Hey, just checking in. I joined the BYC website less than an hour ago and got six chicks yesterday. I read a TON of articles and watched about a million videos about caring for chicks and chickens over the past six years. My husband finally let me buy some after six years of nagging. We live in Norfolk County, Ontario.

If that's not proof a husband loves his wife, I don't know what is!

Hey Everyone :) I’m from Northern BC. Rosswood to be exact, just north of Terrace. Love giant breed chickens and awesome coloured egg layers like BCM’s and Americana/Arucana’s. Always looking for pure bred hatching eggs from fellow Canadians. Feel free to drop me a line if you have some available and are experienced in shipping :) Have a wicked day fellow chicken tenders ;)

Took me almost 6 years to ge mine to get back on board with chickens.... and I had to bring some home as a surprise and house them in his precious garage so he would finish up the coop he was dragging his heels on updating! :plbb
Haha! That's a good way to get him moving! I thought about doing the same SO many times. I just started talking about them more and more often. I refused any gifts for my most recent birthday unless it was something chicken related. Then in May, we had our 11th anniversary and because of COVID, we didn't do anything special. Normally he makes some elaborate plans to go away for a couple days or he comes up with some kind of grandiose surprise. I told him part-way through the day that I really thought he would surprise me with chickens, I was actually serious lol!:gigI got my chicks two days later!:wee

Hey Everyone :) I’m from Northern BC. Rosswood to be exact, just north of Terrace. Love giant breed chickens and awesome coloured egg layers like BCM’s and Americana/Arucana’s. Always looking for pure bred hatching eggs from fellow Canadians. Feel free to drop me a line if you have some available and are experienced in shipping :) Have a wicked day fellow chicken tenders ;)

Hi there from a few provinces away! Northern BC is absolutely beautiful! Good luck with your egg hunt! They seem to be much easier to get your hands on than actual chicks these days!

I have buckeye eggs available.

Alberta Beach, Alberta
Just got my first few girls today.
im so excited

Attachments

• CD6B4BDC-8E3A-4D0A-A1BF-8B6F8149FDA3.jpeg
    CD6B4BDC-8E3A-4D0A-A1BF-8B6F8149FDA3.jpeg
    400.5 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom