Canadians check in here....

Pics
Quote:
hey jonny, nice to see you here! i no longer go to the other site
wink.png
so i am here

Why no ACE? Just got bored of it were there some drams I need to hear about? lol!

Some..Umm...things went down...
hmm.png
i can't get to the site any more ( or so they think!!!)

Brantford ontrio here..no chickens yet but will be hatching in Jan or will just buy chicks in april..Any local suppliers close by?

When the time comes PM me and I can hook you up with my connections lol..they usually dont start breeding until April /May ......I live close to Guelph ... and oh Yes Welcome !

Stirling Ontario

White chantecler, buckeye, partridge plymouth rock, cornish x, beltsville small white turkeys, roman geese, belted galloway, black angus & jersey cows, horses, piggies, cats, dog and maybe ducks coming. Plus assorted wild life. I like critters.

Hi there- St. Catharines Ontario!

I have 4 red sex link, 3 black sex link, 1 white colum (neighbours dog carried off two), 1 red fluffy footed pink layer, 1 barred rock roo, 5 campbell ducks, I cayuga, 2 dogs, 1 cat..... St. Catharines group is currently trying to have the bylaw approved to allow backyard coops in the urban areas (also includes rabbits). Currently these exotics have to be kept in the house, enclosed porch, garage! There is a FB page if you are in the area and interested in supporting allowing coops in backyards. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-to-allow-chickens-in-St-Catharines/116183511755620?ref=mf

Back
Top Bottom