Canadians check in here....

I wonder why that's so? You can bring horse semen, cat semen and dog semen across the border to fertilize your animal at home, I believe. Why not rooster semen in a handy little egg container? What's the difference?
You are right! Why is it so? Why do they handle it not all the same way? I think it is not harming anyone if you take them through the boarder. It might be different if it would be a different continent lets say from the US to Europe than I could understand, and there are hatchery's around they do also ship eggs to canada or from canada to the US. So wonder what they think and why they mostly go after the little Backyard Farmers instead looking out for the big Fish ?
idunno.gif

I wonder why that's so? You can bring horse semen, cat semen and dog semen across the border to fertilize your animal at home, I believe. Why not rooster semen in a handy little egg container? What's the difference?

There are several diseases that can be carried within the egg. MG and MS to name 2. I believe it is a reportable disease in the USA but not in Canada for chickens (it is for turkeys) MG is a serious threat to commercial egg producers.

Agree, but I am not canadian I just live in Canada
So am I out now ??
cool.png

I can't help you with the Faverolles, don't have them. But lets think about something we could do here, some nice stuff, if I am still in here
caf.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom