Canadians check in here....

Pics
Quote:
Oh and By the way
welcome-byc.gif

Hi, you need to check out That Quail Place Forum It's from U.S. but they have lot of info on game birds and a section on building & housing. Good luck.

Quote:
These people are in Mirabel but I didn't know that they sell fresh meat
th.gif
http://www.couvoir.com/index.html

Hello....no thats not the place but theyre in St Canut....Its my husbands cousin his last name is Bourgeois .I have been to his place .He probably gave my MIL the birds as a gift for me...But I do know he sells fresh meat because I have gone to pick up the Christmas Turkey a couple times....he has alot of different live birds there...I seen them years ago before all the restrictions were in place...When hubby comes home from work I'll get him to call my MIL (Language barrier) for more information...I dont think he has a web site...talk soon

Hi Margaret, this is Sue from Alberta. My brother lives in Winnipeg but he doesn't have chickens. Glad you'r here though, what kind of chickens do you have? Raining in January, crazy winter.

Hi Sue, My husband is retired postmaster-farmer---wanted to go back into cattle---I'd had enough of big animals; so this is our herd for now--2 barred rocks; 2 buff crested polish,1 wyndotte male, 9 new hamp.,8 orpington,7 cochin--5 of those male, all assorted,no matches for females;2 barn cats, several wild cats,1 norwegian elkhound, 2 rouen ducks and 4 moscovey; and 2 retired people who their children say should get a life--- what do they know? Have on order for May 15-Delaware,Silver Gray Dorking and Langshan. Possibly will also get an assortment of cochin. Keep busy with large garden, big lawn and also have neighbourhood chidren calling in to play with the menagerie and several horses in summer come to graze off the outer yard area. Husband says he's tired of buying meat, so may add couple of year old calves to mix. Lorraine

Back
Top Bottom