Candling, Alive or Dead?

The colouring is right
Is the egg dirty those can be harder to see through
You don’t see any veins ? If you hold the egg still do you see any movement ?
If no veins and no movement it’s probably gone
The egg shell is like a darker cream color and does have some dirt still on it from the nest. It’s too dark for me to really tell if I can see anything. What kind of movement?

to me it looks darker than last time .. id give it 10 more .. ive had eggs surprise me before, in fact i got one in the bator right now that just pipped .. i had 4 from a staggered hatch left and was 'almost' positive the 2 darker ones were gonners .. nope .. so i got 3 more in the oven .. boy he's zipping all over the place, bet he's out for im done with dinner lol

Attachments

• 20230421_171111.jpg
    20230421_171111.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 3
If you hold the egg still that darker mass should be moving around
That would be the baby
If it’s quit it won’t move at all
How much movement like a lot / a little? I’m sorry I’m asking so many questions.. I’m just curious either way, cause I think I may see some but idk if that’s just my eyes being weird..

to me it looks darker than last time .. id give it 10 more .. ive had eggs surprise me before, in fact i got one in the bator right now that just pipped .. i had 4 from a staggered hatch left and was 'almost' positive the 2 darker ones were gonners .. nope .. so i got 3 more in the oven .. boy he's zipping all over the place, bet he's out for im done with dinner lol
Yea, it looks darker, so I’m just confused. I’ve been turning it multiple times daily as instructed and the incubator hasn’t had any issues. But wow gotcha lol. I will definitely keep this In mind and give it a few more days. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom