Canning and Home preserving

4CE64630-E953-447E-A68C-F8BDDE252CCF.jpeg

Our stuff has started coming back crud even toilet paper and paper towels..
food stuff.. Amazon bought a food store so now have pretty much everything I only buy dry from them .. otherwise we shop at Costco

Our stuff has started coming back crud even toilet paper and paper towels..
food stuff.. Amazon bought a food store so now have pretty much everything I only buy dry from them .. otherwise we shop at Costco
Ive found normal size rolls of TP at Dollar General but nowhere else. TP isnt impossible to buy anymore but its hard to find rolls that arent twice the size and twice the price. I get the Charmin 12=24 for 5 bucks still at DG. I also dont clear the shelf like a rat. I stop there about once a week or so and buy 2 packages. My stock pile is finally going back to normal. I got down to 3 packages before I could find it at a reasonable price. I luckily bought plenty of lids and bands before this all went down. Thought I had plenty of jars but my harvest was a lot more bountiful than predicted

Anyone else having a hard time finding jars right now? Went to 5 stores today and the only ones they had were the 1/2 pints. Couldnt even find them online. I have plenty of quarts but I ran out of pints. Might just have to can my quarts and call it a day :idunno
I got some pint jars @ Walmart. They had most sizes in Ball, Kerr and also some brand I didn't know @ our new Fleet Farm store. No lids, though.

I am not sure how many new wide-mouth lids I have, hope it is enough because the stores around here are completely bare of lids. My only other option would be to buy jars with rings and lids.
I need to start making crafts with rings, I have plenty of those laying around, lol.
These had good reviews on YouTube & also instruction videos: https://canninglids.com/information/ I bought some; haven't tried them yet.

Back
Top Bottom