Cannot upload images on mobile?

tamberchick

In the Brooder
Mar 18, 2015
Idaho
I can click on the image upload sign, I can pick an image, but it never shows up. I use a Nokia Microsoft Phone. It wont even let me on the desktop version. Any help on this?

Long-press the uploaded image until a dialog pops up, press "copy image location", and go back to the thread you wanted to post it on. Then click the button for inserting images and paste in the image location!

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience as we work through this! Here is the report from one of our engineers:

Quote:
So, we need to know the following information:

1. Are you using a supported device and supported browser on your device?
  2. If YES to the above, which device and browser and versions?
  3. What are the exact steps you are taking to upload the image?
  4. What exactly happens after your last step? Nothing? Do you get an error? We need as many details as possible.

WGC Managing home of financial commitment strategy?Marcus Grubb noted the fiures for Native indian and China suppliers this one fourth reinforce the need to comprehend the aspects which underpinned an "exceptional Q3" last year."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.rsgoldmall.com/rs-3-gold.html

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and when I try to post from my phone I can't attach a photo. I click on the attach image button but after that it won't work. The button is grey and doesn't act like a link.

Upload to another site and copy the image URL here. Lots of image hosts are free, so it's a simple solution. :)

Seems like they should be able to fix the problem. Don't mind a fix in the meantime. Bugs me when the options are there but don't work.

Back
Top Bottom