Can't change my password.....

Paul 1952

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 10, 2012
Spokane Valley, WA
So what's the deal? I log in ... all's good, password is fine. Go to my profile and account settings and hit the 'change password' link. Put in the password I just used to log in with and the new password and it tells me my old password is incorrect. Well that's just stupid as I just logged on with it... have tried it any number of times and ways. No luck, so what's going on guys???

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
Staff member
13 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We haven't been able to duplicate the problem. It may be an issue with your cookies and/or browser. Maybe try a different browser temporarily to reset your password and see if that makes a difference.

Paul 1952

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 10, 2012
Spokane Valley, WA
So weird ... tried IE and Firefox both, original issue was in Chrome, ... same result, didn't enter the old password correctly. Although I can sign on with it! Just so strange... I'll try and run it through an 'I can't remember my password' gyration and see if that will reset/correct what's happening.
So ... did that and altered the password and all good now. Quite an odd little deal but there's the solution for ya.

Last edited:
Top Bottom