Solved Blocked from Facebook group??

writergirl

Songster
5 Years
Oct 2, 2016
I have been a member of the Facebook group for years and just realized I wasn't seeing any posts from the group. Now I can't even find the group of I'm logged into Facebook. A month or two ago my account was hacked and I was suspended from several Facebook groups. I'm assuming that is why I'm no longer in the group and why I am blocked. I've doubled up the security on my Facebook profile so much that half the time I don't even remember what my password is. I can't find a way to message the moderators and am hoping I can rejoin the flock. Not sure who I need to message or what.

Any input or suggestions are appreciated.

I have been a member of the Facebook group for years and just realized I wasn't seeing any posts from the group. Now I can't even find the group of I'm logged into Facebook. A month or two ago my account was hacked and I was suspended from several Facebook groups. I'm assuming that is why I'm no longer in the group and why I am blocked. I've doubled up the security on my Facebook profile so much that half the time I don't even remember what my password is. I can't find a way to message the moderators and am hoping I can rejoin the flock. Not sure who I need to message or what.

Any input or suggestions are appreciated.
Can you see this page?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/23581119733/members

For any administration / moderation questions regarding our official BYC Facebook group (which we maintain mostly as a necessity) and a specific individual account, please contact our support and provide as much details about your account, messages you receive(d), etc:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/misc/contact

If someone says an 8 week old with massive comb is a hen one more time because there’s no saddle feathers, I’m going to smash my phone 🤪
That would've been something I would have said 😂 I vented so much about it to my household when it came time trying to figure out the sex of my SG, but never online. Turns out it WAS a lil roo! Never thought I'd say it, but I can't believe I wanted only pullets. This roo is becoming my favorite lil man. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom