CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT NIACIN ANYWHERE!!!!

JHducks3

Chirping
6 Years
May 8, 2013
I got some and it's flush free which I've been told you can't give to ducks!!!! No where else sells it!!! Sainsburys sells b3 but its not called niacin. Can I just get that? I'm getting really annoyed trying to find this niacin!!!!

I have used this type of niacin for a lame duck and she got better. However, I only did it one time, but that one time did not show any negative effects. Good question, I hope you get answers. I will be checking back.

Niacin IS vitamin B3, also sold as nictoninic acid. Niacin is also found in many duck-friendly foods, such as mealworms. Most pet food stores carry them. Another good source of it is whole or cracked wheat, which duckies LOVE.

I got mine last week at Walgreens! They had it in the pharmacy behind the counter. It was $11.99 for 1000 100mg tablets. Hope this helps
smile.png

I'm actually so confused
hmm.png
can I use those b3 tablets I saw at sainsburys? I'm getting really frustrated can I use this? http://m.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=86&prodid=49
sad.png

What's so confusing about it? We just told ya that B3 vitamins and Niacin are the same exact thing. You're fretting over nothing. :p I just crush up mine into powder and sprinkle it on the grass they like to munch on.

And yes, you can use brewer's yeast, but ONLY brewer's yeast, not bread yeast.

Last edited:
Ok thank you :) sorry its my first time and I'm really nervous plus I have anxiety so that doesn't help :/

Back
Top Bottom