Cape Barren geese

I have blue snow's that like to adopt the giant Canadian's i hatch in the incubator from time to time. Funny to hear the China's doing it.

How old are they now? I'm looking forward to you sharing more pictures!!
smile.png

Yeah I was surprised! I got them at about 1 month old, so they were still small. The goose was laying at the time and continued to lay, she never did go broody and I put it down to the fact that they adopted the Capes? Well actually at first the Capes just started following them and as the days went by the female goose became more and more motherly toward them, not long after step dads parental instincts kicked in also. They are such beautiful animals I just love them, but come breeding time for the Capes and look out! (so i've been told) they are far more aggressive than any other goose breed or species and will kill other geese. They are flying now, it's so beautiful to watch them fly.

You are thinking of getting everything you are better getting a pair of yous swans and some ducks and a year later as some new mebers to the family and you can keep those with swans. Swans and geese don't work trust me

How much experience do you have win ducks and geese and swans you are better to get a few pairs look how well it gows then after the breeding season sell the ones you don't like as much or the agresive ones. Get a small pair of geese that are not agresive.

Back
Top Bottom