Captain Jack for mites. Yay, or nay?

Following this chart and converting to oz. I would use 29.6 oz Capt. Jack Conc. to 1 gallon of water or 1.85 oz to 8 oz of water (yield about 10 oz of spray) right?

ps... sorry for bringing up an old post but I recently bought a bunch of Serama from a few sellers and I was shocked that Most are suffering with mites. Not only is the Capt. Jack's more affordable in the short term but the lower concentration makes it easier to measure in my opinion.
29 ounces does not sound right.

ml to ounce_1.png
ml to ounce_2.png

It's about 27 ounces concentrate to 101 ounces of water.

Following this chart and converting to oz. I would use 29.6 oz Capt. Jack Conc. to 1 gallon of water or 1.85 oz to 8 oz of water (yield about 10 oz of spray) right?

ps... sorry for bringing up an old post but I recently bought a bunch of Serama from a few sellers and I was shocked that Most are suffering with mites. Not only is the Capt. Jack's more affordable in the short term but the lower concentration makes it easier to measure in my opinion.
I think these numbers will work.

Because there is hardly any spinosad in the Captain Jack's one should use almost the whole bottle to make one gallon if they want to make something comparable to Elector PSP.
Thanks. It sounds weird to me I guess. I didn't do the math...just read it quickly.

Back
Top Bottom