Capturing wild ducklings

proud moment: while I was on the phone with him I heard someone in the background say they have bread to give them, and before I could interject my dad said "no, bread is bad. We should find some peas."
Awww! You taught him well
thumbsup.gif

What a good papa, now make sure that's lil green peas not blk eyed peas.
wink.png
look forward in hearing how the end of this goes. People just have good hearts and something like this brings it out even in big ole truck drivers.
love.gif

@Speceider
 I do appreciate the scientific data, that being said there is no need to give a duck bread, peas are better nutritionally I'm sure and they aren't processed! I appreciate the bread information anyway because I mean who takes peas to the lake to feed ducks LOL but the fact that the main poster told her dad bread is bad, good for you to let her know, but it still is awe that her dad remembered what he thought was true and cared about the ducks enough to get peas instead (which he THOUGHT was better).

Again thank you for the correct information, but lets all get along =)

You appreciate scientific data....but say pea are so much better.... what is the ME? What is the AA composition?

@Speceider
 I do appreciate the scientific data, that being said there is no need to give a duck bread, peas are better nutritionally I'm sure and they aren't processed! I appreciate the bread information anyway because I mean who takes peas to the lake to feed ducks LOL but the fact that the main poster told her dad bread is bad, good for you to let her know, but it still is awe that her dad remembered what he thought was true and cared about the ducks enough to get peas instead (which he THOUGHT was better).

Again thank you for the correct information, but lets all get along =)

Another thought...so processing food is bad....I assume you do not cook any of your food because cooking is "processing" food and that is bad....of course frozen peas are blanched....but that would be wrong too..

Clint

Back
Top Bottom