~*Carolina Chickenstock 2011*~

Quote:
Done!!
thumbsup.gif

I can't make it on August 27th due to a rodeo but I have silkies and bantam cochins available. I'm down sizing and have a lot I want to sale. I am on the SC/NC border, if anyone is interested please PM me and we will make arrangements.

If anyone who is going is interested in food grade d-e, i am prepared to order a bulk supply for folks (i can send you an ebay ivoice for payment) and then deliver it to you at the show.

http://www.earthworkshealth.com/detail.php?id=4 is where I would order it from. Just let me know if you are interested, I will get a price and let you all know on here. Then I will invoice you and deliver @ the Chickenstock. Any takers?????

Quote:
I'd like to get a quote, but it would be for a friend, so I need to see if she's interested...she lives in Lincolnton, so she might be...

Just checked with my friend and she won't need any. thanks, though!

Good morning everyone!!
frow.gif
Just wanted to update that this looks like it may have a really really good turnout. Getting some donations from our local farm store for the raffles as well.
clap.gif
If anyone has anything they would like to donate please send me a message. All proceeds from the raffles will be donated to local charities.
smile.png

If anyone would like to be added to the haves/wants section on the first page please let me know and I will put you down.
wink.png

I don't have any chicken yet but I would love to come and check out all the different breeds and possibly ask lots of questions. I think it will be a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom