CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK FALL 2012

Great! Should I order one or do you think someone will have one there? Thank you!
smile.png
Im going to wait and see if anyone pipes up with one they are bringing.

I have a few carriers left for sale.

They are all 3 the same length and the same height. Two are the same size but one has 4 spaces and the other has 3 spaces. Dividers can be removed.
All 3 have carrying handles and open from the top.
They are all 25" long and 8" tall.
Two have metal bottoms and both are 12" wide. The one with the black plastic bottom is 16" wide. I will probably bring youngsters to the sale in these, sold or not. If I have youngsters left to sell at that point.

The 3 hole on the left is $20, the 4 hole on the right is $25. Only the blue dividers come out of this one. There is a space in the middle that is left for water bottles and hay or feeders.

Forgive the shavings on this one. It has yet to be cleaned off for it's photo shoot.
This one actually has a wire bottom so the metal tray can be taken off as well as the dividers to make a nifty cage. Or just leave dividers in to separate animals. $20. Makers is KW cage.

Please PM me for any questions or details.

I have a lot of Marans pullets growing up and some at POL but not sure I want to part with any. I mostly have the blue coppers and I breed for very little copper on my youngsters so they look mostly blue. If I were to sell any they would be $55 each. Most folks don't want to put that into a pullet but I have worked hard to make this flock and my breeding program exceptional for me.
These are my brown eggs I hatch from.....

And this is one of the girls. She is only 3 months old.

Is anyone bringing SQ Polish. I want to dabble in the show world (already show my horses) but I need some better quality polish that I have currently. I would take anything froms eggs to grow polish. Thanks!

Not sure if I'll be able to go or not yet.....

Am curious.....is anyone planning on bringing any bearded silkie eggs, chicks or pullets?

Is anyone bringing SQ Polish. I want to dabble in the show world (already show my horses) but I need some better quality polish that I have currently. I would take anything froms eggs to grow polish. Thanks!
If my girls will start laying again then I will have eggs....they went on strike about 2 weeks ago..and Im hoping its a phase and not molt time....where are you located...it could be something we could exchange at a different date. I have gold laced polish. you can see photos on my website in my signature line

Back
Top Bottom