CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK FALL 2012

I buy Goats milk soap from several different places. I love it!
And I know Jackie is planning on coming with her new baby and she loves it more than I do. I am sure it would be a huge hit.
I often buy from Kandace at Green Family Farms and love her Citrus but my DD loves the Southern Belle.
I purchase from another company that has peppermint and love that. I have gotten Rose and it was nice but Honeysuckle is my fav!

thumbsup.gif
awesome thanks so much....will you be able to attend and bring some of your soaps?

We're not going to be able to make it, between milking and running the farm store we're incredibly busy this time of year. My son's got his own flock of chickens and he'd thinking of driving up to check it out. Looks like a lot of fun! If you think of it next year when you start planning for the Spring event, send us a message and we'll be glad to help you promote it again.

Chicken Aprons.......

Just to let yu all know that Allison is working away on the sewing machine making aprons with chicken material and other things on.... So, if interested let us know!!

Gavin.

Chicken Aprons.......

Just to let yu all know that Allison is working away on the sewing machine making aprons with chicken material and other things on.... So, if interested let us know!!

Gavin.
There were mentions of aprons and Lap dances
hide.gif
errr I mean lap blankets on our facebook page, i for one am very excited about them and hope to win one in the raffle this year

Chicken Aprons.......

Gavin.

If Allison ever finds material with bantam Cochins on it I definitely want an apron made and maybe a blanket and truck seat cover.
Hmmmmm, maybe I need to find the material and deliver it to Chickenstock and get her on a new project! LOL

Just found out about this and will definitely be coming!

I will be looking for...
Ameraucana hens
Pharaoh Quail
A Mille Fleur D'uccle trio
And anything pretty!

Back
Top Bottom