Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

How much do you want for them? I might be interested in a couple
smile.png
I was thinking like $8 a piece for the young ones and like $40 for my roo if I decide to bring him.

Hopefully I'll be able to let you guys know how many of them I'll be bringing and what they are. I'm pretty sure that I have a blue splashed white cockerel right now, he's a little feisty. So he'll definitely be coming with me.

Hi, I plan to be at the chickenstock this year! I missed it last year and I heard from my friends that it was great.
I am planning to bring the following if everything works out! I do not know how many of each I will have. It depends on how well they are laying etc. If there is something that you want please contact me and I will see what I have when it comes closer to the meetup. The chicks will be various ages as I am hatching all the time!
I look forward to meeting everyone! Thanks! Jody

Just a note: I am NPIP in NC and I vaccinate my flock for Marek's. If anyone wants chicks that are NOT Vaccinated, I will keep those chicks completely separate from my other birds. Chicks NOT vaccinated will be 4 weeks of age or younger only. I highly recommend having your flock vaccinated for Marek's. There is information about where to purchase your vaccine from and also about how to vaccinate your flock on my blog at my website. http://www.hensandfriends.webs.com/

Top Quality~ Blue,Black and Splash Orpington chicks ~ My original stock came from The Loft at Holly Lane on these.
Large Fowl Blue, Black and Splash Cochin chicks~ My stock, large, beautiful birds!
Quality~ Salmon Faverolles Chicks
Show Quality White Silkie Chicks~ Original stock came from Hat Trick Silkies
Show Quality Blue Silkie Chicks~ George Mihalik Stock
Isabel Silkie Chicks~ Extra nice
Partridge Show Girl Silkie Chicks~ deep rich coloring on these birds
White Show Girl Silkies
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Standard Chicks~ Foley Stock
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantam Chicks~ Brad Legg Stock (These birds have gorgeous lacing)
I may also have some extra nice Mille Fleur d'uccle, White d'uccle, Black and White Mottled d'uccle, Calico Cochins, Black and White Mottled Cochins, and White Frizzle Cochins. 

I may be bringing some of my famous cranberry, white chocolate, oatmeal cookies and cookie mix for sale as well.

I am very interested in some of your Faverolle chicksand some of your black and white mottled duccles. Please let me know a price and how many you will have.

I would be interested in the scovies, my friend has a pond and loves the breed, and would love to add a few more to the pond, let me know price. I will also have some unusual looking Easter eggers. They were just born so will be about 3 months by may. They are chipmunk in color now, so should be some cool looking colors.

Awesome! Sorry I missed this earlier ... anyway, they are $35 if they go together. The male was hatched in October 2012 and the female is about 2 years old.
How much will you be asking for your EEs?

Awesome! Sorry I missed this earlier ... anyway, they are $35 if they go together. The male was hatched in October 2012 and the female is about 2 years old.
How much will you be asking for your EEs?

(Hehe sorry meant to say they are 'not' chipmunk in color)
:) okay I will let her know. Um....... I'm think maybe 8$ each.

Back
Top Bottom