Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

I have been going back and forth about selling my bantam blue laced red wyandottes. I have decided to go forth with it. I have got so many different breeds and I have alot growing out so I need space. These are top Quality birds. They came from Brad Leggs stock. These are the top pick from several generations. I'll take $70.00 for all three. Here are pictures. As you can tell these are quite the lookers.
Thanks, You can PM me or reply on here.

Got a friend working on these. I just let her know you had them available in case she wants to jump over here and see them. So many folks are cutting back and I am not sure if she is planning on continuing with hers or not.

Can ya'll tell me is the hatchery that came last year and sold the new chicks, of several breeds are they goin g to be there again...?? fingers crossed. I sure am hopeing so..

thanks Pink...
cant wait for a great day...
celebrate.gif

I will be bringing this bantam Cochin rooster to sell, I will include the hen (she is a Cochin/Silkie) if anyone would like the pair. They are just over a year old now so they are a little bigger than the picture. Name your price! I need to make some space!
D.gif

Last edited:
DELETED POST...wont let me just flat out delete...LOL could be user error...oops...not going to be able to bring any coops for spring but will have several for fall!

Last edited:
I appreciate you letting your friend know about them. I would like to see someone get them that appreciates this breed and their beauty. They are very striking birds. I just can't keep everything. I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about.
Thanks

I appreciate you letting your friend know about them. I would like to see someone get them that appreciates this breed and their beauty. They are very striking birds. I just can't keep everything. I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about.
Thanks
I am the friend and they are GORGEOUS but unless something changes here I just cannot add more...I myself am thinning down...I keep BLRW in LF and really want some in bantam but have a lot of new personal issues in my life causing me to take a step back =(

Yeah, it was dixiebeast that I was speaking of but like most of us, we are letting go of some projects that we dearly love because of the cost of gas and grain.

Back
Top Bottom