Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

I'm interested in the Mille Fleur d'uccle pair, and the white d'uccle trio. I have a question about the white trio, if I pay the $20 for the trio can I just have the hens? Thank you, Arianna.

OK...time to list...not bringing much this year:

Hatching eggs : Wheaten Ameraucana (LF)(SQ) 1 dozen+
BLRW (LF) 6+ ( have a gold laced in the coop)
B/B Half English Orpington 6+ SOLD
Mixed breed duck eggs(Flock consist of runners/Saxony/Cayuga/and a Pekin hen)

Live Birds : Pair of Butterscotch D'Uccles 13 months old
Pair of Bantam Ameraucanas ( White Roo and Splash hen...both SQ)
A few mixed breed ducklings =)

Also have a pair of Mini Lop Rabbits...Have pedigree on buck...Chinchilla buck and Broken Chinchilla doe...under 2 years old...Doe has been bred in past but is NOT bred now(will be transported together so who knows unless pre reserved and requested NOT to be transported together...just trying to keep number of cages down)

I'm interested in the Butterscotch D'Uccles you have for sale. Can you tell me how much you ask for the pair? Thank you, Arianna.

I'm interested in the Butterscotch D'Uccles you have for sale. Can you tell me how much you ask for the pair? Thank you, Arianna.
I am asking $25 for the pair...I need to take and post pics but have had my hands full...its in my afternoons goals!! LOL She has been laying about 2 months now...

Have 4 Strawberry-Rhubarb jams left, fresh made today!! $6/jar Both strawberries and rhubarb straight out of our gardens.
big_smile.png

Hi, Here is what I have left for preorders from my earlier Post # 469

One Pair of White Frizzle Cochins~ 20.00 ~ Rooster is Frizzled and the hen is Straight carrying Frizzle. Small and Very nice quality.

Two, lovely pairs of Black Cochin Bantams~ 25.00 per pair, the hens are laying ~12 months old
I prefer not to break up the pairs or trios, thanks!

Chocolate Cochin Project Pen~ 50.00 for all 5 birds total (I need to downsize on projects!) This is a great project for someone to finish.

(Sold)Three white d'uccle hen pullets~20.00 3 months old

Trio~ white BQ silkies 6 months old 35.00 for all 3

This is the hen that the Silkies came from!

Last edited:
Hi, Here is what I have left for preorders from my earlier Post # 469

One Pair of White Frizzle Cochins~ 20.00 ~ Rooster is Frizzled and the hen is Straight carrying Frizzle. Small and Very nice quality.

Two, lovely pairs of Black Cochin Bantams~ 25.00 per pair, the hens are laying ~12 months old
I prefer not to break up the pairs or trios, thanks!

Chocolate Cochin Project Pen~ 50.00 for all 5 birds total (I need to downsize on projects!) This is a great project for someone to finish.

(Sold)Three white d'uccle hen pullets~20.00 3 months old

Trio~ white BQ silkies 6 months old 35.00 for all 3

This is the hen that the Silkies came from!

She turned into a real beauty.

Could someone clarify the start time? Seems like someone said 8, but the flyer says 9 am. Also, any idea what time gate will actually be opened?

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom