'C'ats 'A're 'T'ruly 'S'pecial

I am also a crazy cat lady. These are just two of the four I have. All are rescues. They actually rescued me not the other way around.

Feel free to add your cute kitten pictures too!!
frow.gif

CUTE KITTENS OF FRIDAY!

Missy and what I believe to be Smokey (Smokey looked very similar to Hope) showing the eye color of a kitten compared to an adult.

Nym playing with "uncle" Arby's tail

Billie looking just so very adorable (named after his great-great-uncle/cousin)

Ebony being a silly cat for the camera

Sunday cute cat photos!!!

Tiger and Scardy curled up on a lap (they were just kittens here!)
love.gif

Six kittens nursing in a row (left to right: Misty, Spotty, Sugar [I think], Billie, Ivory [I think] and Ebony)

Seven kittens all curled up, including the one that was missing above, Millie (she looks a lot like Billie)

Kittens playing on a lap. The siamese is either Ivory or Sugar (I can't tell the different without a comparison of size, Ivory was bigger), the dark tabby is Ebony and the tabby and white is playful little Misty

I always loved the name Ginger. Both of them are so beautiful and cute!
Thank you!
Sunday cute cat photos!!! Tiger and Scardy curled up on a lap (they were just kittens here!) :love Six kittens nursing in a row (left to right: Misty, Spotty, Sugar [I think], Billie, Ivory [I think] and Ebony) Seven kittens all curled up, including the one that was missing above, Millie (she looks a lot like Billie) Kittens playing on a lap. The siamese is either Ivory or Sugar (I can't tell the different without a comparison of size, Ivory was bigger), the dark tabby is Ebony and the tabby and white is playful little Misty
Awwww cuteness overload!

Feel free to post cute cat pics of Monday!

Sugar and Ivory, the siamese siblings.

Born white, we decided "I guess we have white cats, Sugar and Ivory are fitting names"

But grey started to appear as they got older

You see, point coloration on cats is caused by temperature during development. The cooler "points" or tips of the body get color and the rest does not. So the ears, nose, paws and tail.

They were so playful and fun! Sugar was the smaller of the two, but I have trouble telling them apart by pictures anymore

Ivory went to the shelter to be adopted but a friend took Sugar. I believe they renamed him, but I can't remember what it is right now. He is best friends with their cat Whispers and is all grown up now.

Pics for Wednesday!

Nym playing with Azucar on the piano. Ozzie (as Azucar was known) was somewhat of a special-needs little guy, we believe he suffered from Waardenberg's Syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom