'C'ats 'A're 'T'ruly 'S'pecial

Well we got Luna two weeks before my 15 year old cat Cassie was diagnosed with cancer and had to be put down. It was really rough. DH2B's Dad wanted her and planned on her in the house but his girlfriend "layed down the law" in his house. Ugh I could smacked him BC he was head over heals for that kitten. Luna is great. I'll have to try to sneak a picture of her tomorrow assuming she holds still long enough. We call her Houdini. I think she's about 14 weeks smart as a whip. And learning manners but she's a kitten and there are lots of rules to learn. Where and what to scratch. What to play with. That no matter how wound up we are when Mommy picks us up its time to stop. No getting on counters. No biting. Claws are not for bear-hugging Mommy's leg. Etc just normal things. She is spotted not striped and is very sweet when she wants to be. And she has already learned how to ask to get up when she wants something (like in the bathroom sink for a drink spoiled babies I know) a big improvement from jumping halfway up my shin and dragging her claws down.

Well we got Luna two weeks before my 15 year old cat Cassie was diagnosed with cancer and had to be put down. It was really rough. DH2B's Dad wanted her and planned on her in the house but his girlfriend "layed down the law" in his house. Ugh I could smacked him BC he was head over heals for that kitten. Luna is great. I'll have to try to sneak a picture of her tomorrow assuming she holds still long enough. We call her Houdini. I think she's about 14 weeks smart as a whip. And learning manners but she's a kitten and there are lots of rules to learn. Where and what to scratch. What to play with. That no matter how wound up we are when Mommy picks us up its time to stop. No getting on counters. No biting. Claws are not for bear-hugging Mommy's leg. Etc just normal things. She is spotted not striped and is very sweet when she wants to be. And she has already learned how to ask to get up when she wants something (like in the bathroom sink for a drink spoiled babies I know) a big improvement from jumping halfway up my shin and dragging her claws down.

I think Nym needs to learn that "no bear hugging mommy's leg with claws" thing. Maybe your cat could talk to mine, Lol.
gig.gif

I think Nym needs to learn that "no bear hugging mommy's leg with claws" thing. Maybe your cat could talk to mine, Lol.
gig.gif

While they're at it, could they both have a chat with my cat, Mochi? He's 20 pounds and has freakishly tiny paws, so naturally he likes to climb up onto my tummy at night. Feels like a bowling ball balancing on four toothpicks.

While they're at it, could they both have a chat with my cat, Mochi? He's 20 pounds and has freakishly tiny paws, so naturally he likes to climb up onto my tummy at night. Feels like a bowling ball balancing on four toothpicks.

We have two dogs that are just a few pounds apart. One is like a pillow and the other like an elephant when they step on you.
smile.png

Lol me too!!! So my boys both weigh 15 pounds. But my Maine coon,Austin,is mostly fur!!! I say he looks like a pumpkin on toothpicks! Similar to what amykins described. Lol I just love when they get in my lap and make biscuits for me!( knead). Or,if it's close to my bday,I'll say they're baking mamas cake.
1f618.png
My boys are my sons. And Sam is 8 years younger than Austin,but lemme tell ya... Aussie has no problem keeping up with Sammy!!! They're brothers from another mother
1f61c.png
1f61c.png
1f61c.png
! I want pics!!!

This is our goldendoodle, Rax, and his adopted baby Nym. Nym begs Rax, he really BEGS him to give him a bath. Then Rax will chew and lick him and give him a really funny hair-style.
gig.gif

This is Rax chewing on him, just like Nym wants, silly cat

My Luna Bug trying to get a picture of a 14 week old kitten is virtually impossible unless they're unconscious as you can see in the second pic she is moving lol not the best pics but hope you can all see her spots though they're much more impressive in person.

Back
Top Bottom