'C'ats 'A're 'T'ruly 'S'pecial

First,this is Layla and her last litter of 5. They're all awaiting adoption at the shelter. Will send pictures of the new litter as soon as possible.

Now here is our newest addition,Gracie Anne. She is tiny tiny. She will be going to see our vet soon. She'll be tested for FLV/FELV. If negative,she'll get her first round of vaccines,de wormed and an exam. (At 8 weeks). She'll get her next vaccine at 12 weeks. And spayed at 6 months. Please pray with me that she's healthy. She's had diarrhea. Other than that,she's great.

Thanks y'all for being patient. And for all of the sound advice.
1f618.png

Last edited:

First,this is Layla and her last litter of 5. They're all awaiting adoption at the shelter. Will send pictures of the new litter as soon as possible.

Now here is our newest addition,Gracie Anne. She is tiny tiny. She will be going to see our vet soon. She'll be tested for FLV/FELV. If negative,she'll get her first round of vaccines,de wormed and an exam. (At 8 weeks). She'll get her next vaccine at 12 weeks. And spayed at 6 months. Please pray with me that she's healthy. She's had diarrhea. Other than that,she's great.

1f618.png

Aww what cuties! I'll be praying for Gracie Ann.

Here are Sam and Austin being silly binky cats! They each have a special blanket that they just love,but they'll make any one a comfy snooze spot! My boys love to slumber.......
1f634.png
1f634.png

Awwww! What cutie pies!

Marmalade has his favorite blanket too. It's my super soft, multi-colored, leopard print blanket, but he's pretty much claimed it as his own now. LOL.

Wanted to let yall know my husband changed Gracie's middle name! It's now Gracie May. Lol silly I know. And if y'all are interested,I've joined and awesome site(very anal about rules being followed though) called "THE CAT SITE(.com)! Great information about everything cats. As well as games and other miscellaneous stuff. My username is the same.

1f618.png

Aww what cuties! I'll be praying for Gracie Ann.

Lol I'm sorry!! I didn't realize I hadn't updated y'all on our sweet Gracie May!!! Ok so she went to our Vet at 8 weeks. She tested negative for FLV/FELV!!! Praise the Lord!!! She had a severe case of roundworms. Poor poor baby. She was de wormed. (She went back two more times for a total of three treatments. And both boys were de wormed as well.). She got her distemper vaccine and a round of revolution. I'm a bit behind on her 12 week vaccine...... Oopsie.....she's about to go back for her leukemia and rabies vaccines. Then she'll be spayed at I guess 6 months (someone told me 3 months???) and she'll be all good until her annual!!! Everyone is healthy and thriving!! And let me tell you she gives these full grown,15/16 pound boys a run for their money!!!!!! She can handle her own and will bomb rush them knocking them slap over!!!!! So hilarious to watch. Adorable.

Back
Top Bottom