'C'ats 'A're 'T'ruly 'S'pecial

Miss tabby,i was fishing and she came flying off bridge,i dipped her up as she slipped under
weiner and big tom on left they stick close together

smokey,found in a field alone and a few weeks old boy was she hungary,cat # 1 was very jealous will put my girl on next,havingtrouble.All my animals rescued,most bottle fed,they have gotten me tru some bad times

They are so gorgeous!

It is so wonderful to help an animal out. It gives us a reason to wake up in the morning, gives us something to look forward to when we get home, gives us something to think about at night. I would be so bored and depressed without animals.

Finally got a picture of miss gracie,very petite real lady,fereral kitten from back yard that dogs got .Her eyes weren't open and she was about frozen,i kept her in my pocket till she warmned up,then she was bottle fed.Lives in my bedroom gets very mad when other cat touchs me,she will bite and scratch at me.I have a couple outside cats,lived in house for years,went out every day.One day they wouldn't come back in.They sit at front door every morning waiting for food.I had a bunch more that also went out.Some neighbors trapped all them one night I like your silkie

Last edited:
I did have 8 rescue chi wa wa,s,4 or more have died were 15 yrs old at least.have 3 left one with no teeth and a new dog that ate my sofa,shoes,phone book.About 20 years ago I had a grand mall seizure.MY dogs sat on me and barked till some one came and called an ambulance.Some of my friends have tried to get my kids to get rid of my cats while I was in hospital,my son said dad would shoot you.Never thought that while I was in hospital I would miss my cats and dogs more than my kids.
I agree,they are always happy to see you.I just hope I live long anough to take care of my cats.Most of them hide from other people,get in cabinet,i don't want something to happen to them when I'm gone.

Finally got a picture of miss gracie. Very petite real lady, fereral kitten from back yard that dogs got. Her eyes weren't open and she was about frozen, I kept her in my pocket till she warmed up, then she was bottle fed. Lives in my bedroom gets very mad when other cat touches me, she will bite and scratch at me. I have a couple outside cats, lived in house for years, went out every day. One day they wouldn't come back in. They sit at front door every morning waiting for food. I had a bunch more that also went out.Some neighbors trapped all them one night.

I like your silkie

She is so graceful looking.
smile.png
We had a newborn kitten that was nearly frozen. We tucked it under our shirt until it warmed up and he made a full recovery.

Thanks. She was our first silkie (her and her brother). Her name was Ginger and she was an excellent mother.

I did have 8 rescue chihuahuahs, 4 or more have died were 15 yrs old at least. Have 3 left one with no teeth and a new dog that ate my sofa, shoes, phone book. About 20 years ago I had a grand mall seizure. My dogs sat on me and barked till some one came and called an ambulance. Some of my friends have tried to get my kids to get rid of my cats while I was in hospital, my son said dad would shoot you. Never thought that while I was in hospital I would miss my cats and dogs more than my kids.
I agree, they are always happy to see you. I just hope I live long enough to take care of my cats. Most of them hide from other people, get in cabinet, I don't want something to happen to them when I'm gone.

That is so wonderful that your dog was willing to stay with you. I always feel better at night knowing I have a dog in my room, in case something should happen and I need help.

Here is Tiger and Scardy with Ginger and her brother Fred, the two silkies. We got them from the same farm and they all got along. Now the chickens tend to chase the poor cats, who never hurt them or stalk them.

I'm not sure if this is Billy and Milly as kittens or if its relatives of theirs. And by Billy and Milly I mean the great aunt and uncle of Billie and Millie, Tabby's kittens. Complicated, I know.

Sherbert being cared for by a sweet, sweet Esther. He passed not long after this photo from pneumonia.

Billie learning how to use the litter box.
smile.png
Is it a toy or is it a tool? He's still figuring it out.

I went through training at the local shelter and am going to begin volunteering there! I get to work with the cats there! I already went through the whole place and met all the cats there at the time. There were some sick kitties, some very, very sweet kitties, and a tiny new cat that had just come in. I love them all! I can't wait to get started.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom