Cats, Chickens, Nature, and Other Beautiful Things - A Photo Album

Mom and son reunited after she got spayed. She full on hugged him as soon as we let her out. :love
Polish_20220731_000858398.jpg

Another family of kittens has taken up residence in our yard. This little guy is the friendliest. Always wants hugs. :p
20220727_195236.jpg

As a former newspaper editor who spent years choosing photos for several publications, I would have been happy to have you on the photo staff. I like your subject and composition choices.

Keep shooting!

Stunning photos!

For what im about to say, may be very sensitive to most, so please read at your own risk. (Cats getting hurt)

We rescued a cat, a bit younger then a year. She lived with a hoarder who was not kind to animals. He had about 30 and put some kittens in a sealed trashbag by the street and threw some in sealed boxes. He didn’t care about them at all and was so awful. He didn’t spay or neuter any so they just kept breeding and getting killed. He had hunting dogs to, which wounded quite a few.

Thankfully, some people came across this, and they rescued one that was seriously wounded and kept in a sealed box on the side of the road, and the kittens in the bag. The kittens just got sealed in the trash bag (If i understood, full of trash to!) so they saved them and they all survived and got adopted. The wounded one had a broken tail and some wounds around her, she was utterly terrified as everything (as she should!!) and it took so much patience and work to get her to not be so skittish.

She had a wound on her belly which needed stitches, a broken tail, and some cuts all over her body. The people who originally rescued her to put her up for adoption are awesome. They spayed her and took her to the vet and everything, and gave her absolutely free. They were wonderful people just trying to help, not looking for a profit, just good homes.

Anyway, she turned out amazing and i just felt like sharing that. There are some truly disgusting people in this world, and it just breaks my heart people get away with this kind of stuff.

What makes it even worse, is nobody could do a thing, im not quite sure why, but there was some law preventing animal rescuers to save them, (like people that have shelters for them) so the best anyone could do is just to spay and neuter any cats that come out, and take in and adopt off as many as possible

Thanks to those awful people, that sweet little girl didn’t get to be a kitten, for her whole life except 1 week she had to suffer, and that just really breaks my heart.

Sorry for bringing such gloom onto these lovely photos, ive just been meaning to share this for a while.

Stunning photos!

For what im about to say, may be very sensitive to most, so please read at your own risk. (Cats getting hurt)

We rescued a cat, a bit younger then a year. She lived with a hoarder who was not kind to animals. He had about 30 and put some kittens in a sealed trashbag by the street and threw some in sealed boxes. He didn’t care about them at all and was so awful. He didn’t spay or neuter any so they just kept breeding and getting killed. He had hunting dogs to, which wounded quite a few.

Thankfully, some people came across this, and they rescued one that was seriously wounded and kept in a sealed box on the side of the road, and the kittens in the bag. The kittens just got sealed in the trash bag (If i understood, full of trash to!) so they saved them and they all survived and got adopted. The wounded one had a broken tail and some wounds around her, she was utterly terrified as everything (as she should!!) and it took so much patience and work to get her to not be so skittish.

She had a wound on her belly which needed stitches, a broken tail, and some cuts all over her body. The people who originally rescued her to put her up for adoption are awesome. They spayed her and took her to the vet and everything, and gave her absolutely free. They were wonderful people just trying to help, not looking for a profit, just good homes.

Anyway, she turned out amazing and i just felt like sharing that. There are some truly disgusting people in this world, and it just breaks my heart people get away with this kind of stuff.

What makes it even worse, is nobody could do a thing, im not quite sure why, but there was some law preventing animal rescuers to save them, (like people that have shelters for them) so the best anyone could do is just to spay and neuter any cats that come out, and take in and adopt off as many as possible

Thanks to those awful people, that sweet little girl didn’t get to be a kitten, for her whole life except 1 week she had to suffer, and that just really breaks my heart.

Sorry for bringing such gloom onto these lovely photos, ive just been meaning to share this for a while.
Thanks for sharing, even if it is sad. It's the horrible truth that cat abuse is very prevalent, I'm just so thankful that there are people out there willing to help. ❤️

In the past few years I've seen some really sad cases of mistreated cats. Some situations I've been able to find them good homes, others it was too late. But it's always so encouraging to see cats recover from past trauma. :)

Thanks for sharing, even if it is sad. It's the horrible truth that cat abuse is very prevalent, I'm just so thankful that there are people out there willing to help. ❤️

In the past few years I've seen some really sad cases of mistreated cats. Some situations I've been able to find them good homes, others it was too late. But it's always so encouraging to see cats recover from past trauma. :)
It is so awful.
And it really is. She is such a sweet doll of a cat, you can really see her personality shine through.

Back
Top Bottom