CATS!!!!!GRRRRRRRR....

PineBurrowPeeps

Eye see you...
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Here, there, and everywhere...
My sons 8 month old male cat just walked into my kids playroom, hopped into a toy box and pooped in it, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! There is a clean litterbox 5 feet from where he went
rant.gif
smack.gif
somad.gif
sickbyc.gif

ARGHHHHHHH!
he.gif

AAAHHHHHH!!!!

We used to have a stray that we rescued, and we helped him heal, and took care of him..... and then he started pooing on my son's train table. Daily.

That only lasted a few days, and now he's a stray again.

This cat is asking to be put outside. I don't think I can take the accidents and spraying anymore. Half my house smells like male cat urine and he's neutered!
I have 3 other cats, two use the box every time they go, one uses the box for every pee but has a behavioral quirk (she has kitty OCD) where she will only poo in a bathtub at night (even if you put a litter box inside the tub at night) and then this one.
He's really ticking me off. My son loves him so I don't feel like I can just get rid of him and he's lived with us since birth (we have his mama).
I want him to be an outside cat but don't know if I should just toss him out when he's never been outside before, does he need to be aclimated you think?

When cats do this outside of hte litter box it's highly likely that they have urinary tract infections. Take him to the vet for a check-up.

My cat would pee in the sink, dryer, bathtub & who knows where else when she had a UTI. She also had crystals in her urine, which made urinating very painful. This is what leads them to seek new places to relieve themselves: they identify the litter box with pain and are trying to avoid pain.

well I know your mad, but cats are always and will stay for ever the best, try this products and I promise it will help

the equalizer
carpet and odor eliminator
made by evesco pharamaceuticals
1800-267-5707

Our cat Booboo the king, used to do some bad deed, but when we start using this he went back to his litter box

good luck.

Back
Top Bottom