Cats

thumbsup.gif

A few weeks ago, my cat Jackson had been losing hair right next to his tail and down his leg. The hair was not getting thinner but getting shorter. I asked my dad and brother if they did that, they said they didn't. But we also had just baby-sat my aunts cat before he lost his hair so we think it might have been stress. He is doing fine now and his hair is getting a little longer, but I am still wondering what happened.
idunno.gif
Found out a couple of days ago, that he has a rare cat allergy to fleas (only 5% of cats have this). He was licking and scratching himself non-stop and getting scabs all over the back of him. So we just got some really strong flea killer to stop his discomfort. I am so glad it wasn't something wayyy worse! :)

Last edited:
I didn't see this thread until after I started mine asking for help. Does anyone here have experience with mousecats and tapeworms? my girl has recently been having some real trouble with them and her regular medicine just doesn't seem to be doing the trick. There's more info in the thread i started if anyone wants to check it out. I just HATE that she's got this problem and what i am doing isn't fixing it!

Back
Top Bottom