Cats

Quote:
Ahahaha! I love that picture! I bet Drake's got some personality
love.gif
my cats are big time talkers too

We have two cats, dont know the breed, but they are black and white, named Felix and Everest! I might put pics up of them. They are real sweeties, who will sleep my bed (and steal the covers, grr) and snuggle...
love.gif

I have 2 cats. They are so cute!!!

Here is Jackson. Not the best name, but it stuck. He has so many nicknames, Noodle, Snoodle, and so on.
Will post my other cat later.

I have 2 cats, Domestic Shorthair tabbies :p 1 is a burnt orange tabby, while my brothers cat is a yellow tabby.

This is Ember, although we call him Baby Kitty. He loves to fall asleep on your chest, and he also like to play fetch.

This is Duma (the yellow tabby), and Ember. They love playing with each other :)

Here are some pics of my cats together. :)

To me, they are still kittens. (They are 4 years old.)

Without flash, my blackish cat Shadow almost blends in sometimes.:p

Shadow's personality is: curious, hunter, small, cuddly! :)
Jackson's personality is: cute, lazy, purrer, licker, big, whiner, bully (sometimes), will lay next to you but not on you. :)

Last edited:
A few weeks ago, my cat Jackson had been losing hair right next to his tail and down his leg. The hair was not getting thinner but getting shorter. I asked my dad and brother if they did that, they said they didn't. But we also had just baby-sat my aunts cat before he lost his hair so we think it might have been stress. He is doing fine now and his hair is getting a little longer, but I am still wondering what happened.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom