Votes: 53 21.6%

Votes: 71 29.0%

Votes: 46 18.8%

Votes: 22 9.0%

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • more than five

Votes: 42 17.1%

• Total voters
I have a cat named Angel who I feel may be part European/Scottish Wildcat, a specie which was bred and hunted to extinction over here unfortunately. She has an orange face and underbelly with skin flaps, a sorta wide face, a very darkly striped tail, and pale sandy brown feet with stripes and patches of said colour on her body... She is also HUUUGE!

Giant Kitteh.jpg Grooming Kitteh.jpg Pretty Kitteh.jpg Snoozy Kitteh2.jpg Snoozy Kitteh.png

Some pics of Angel. She is a very skilled hunter and is very territorial regarding other cats and will stand up to ones even bigger than herself (which I didn't think existed until I saw a HUGE grey cat), but she is scared of my chickens. :p

I have a cat named Angel who I feel may be part European/Scottish Wildcat, a specie which was bred and hunted to extinction over here unfortunately. She has an orange face and underbelly with skin flaps, a sorta wide face, a very darkly striped tail, and pale sandy brown feet with stripes and patches of said colour on her body... She is also HUUUGE!

View attachment 1164451 View attachment 1164452 View attachment 1164454View attachment 1164456 View attachment 1164453

Some pics of Angel. She is a very skilled hunter and is very territorial regarding other cats and will stand up to ones even bigger than herself (which I didn't think existed until I saw a HUGE grey cat), but she is scared of my chickens. :p

I've heard about the hybrids between Domestics and Wild Cats. She could very possibly be one She could also be part Bengal (a wildcat hybrid bred in captivity) if you have those in your area.

She's a gorgeous girl!

:th:sickI have what I think is a constipated kitten. She is over 8 weeks old, and is being fed kitten kibbles.
She is a very fluffy kitten. So the past few days, I have noticed little dingleberries stuck to her butt fur, and today, a big clump of poo was stuck to her tail and butt, and more of it spread all the way down her back legs. Its really gross, and I wiped it off as best as i could, but it didn't really help. I guess I will have to give her a bath tomorrow, ugh. It isn't really hard feces, but does it sound like she is constipated or just poo is sticking to her fluffy bottom? Also it is red and kind of swollen.

:th:sickI have what I think is a constipated kitten. She is over 8 weeks old, and is being fed kitten kibbles.
She is a very fluffy kitten. So the past few days, I have noticed little dingleberries stuck to her butt fur, and today, a big clump of poo was stuck to her tail and butt, and more of it spread all the way down her back legs. Its really gross, and I wiped it off as best as i could, but it didn't really help. I guess I will have to give her a bath tomorrow, ugh. It isn't really hard feces, but does it sound like she is constipated or just poo is sticking to her fluffy bottom? Also it is red and kind of swollen.

Kittens tend to be messy as they finish getting use to being off of milk. I would suggest offering wet food, high-quality, along with the dry (also high quality). It sounds more like diarrhea or wet droppings than constipation (very hard clumps that don't stick to them, straining and crying to use the bathroom). Diarrhea, if not due to worms or coccidia, is usually due to an ingredient in the food they are eating. I had to switch from Purina to a higher quality diet to stop my foster kittens, which were having liquid diarrhea all over my floor and themselves.
Hopefully this helps!

Thanks so much! They were on soft pate, and after that ran out I switched to the kitten kibble. Could I still use it if I soften it with water?

I don't think softening it would make a difference in nutrition, but it could make it more palatable. You can continue feeding the dry (free choice for kittens tends to be fine) and then give half to a full can of wet food twice a day.

My cat hates baths, but I needed to give her one once... I thought I was gonna walk out the bathroom looking like I was mauled by a tiger, but instead she just shoved against me with all her might to try and escape the water, and then headbutted me to death as I dried her off with a towel.

I had no cat shampoos or anything, so I used my own which probably helped keep her somewhat calm due to it being a familiar scent.

Back
Top Bottom