Votes: 53 21.6%

Votes: 71 29.0%

Votes: 46 18.8%

Votes: 22 9.0%

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • more than five

Votes: 42 17.1%

• Total voters
I didn't know about Moggies! Had to look it up. I guess we all have moggies.

Had 6 of them this year and lost one in January, then another in July and 15 days after that another so, we are down to three now. Seems to quiet in here like someone is missing. I always had six and when one went away one would always find us and we take it in. Didn't happen this time. :(

Had 6 of them this year and lost one in January, then another in July and 15 days after that another so, we are down to three now. Seems to quiet in here like someone is missing. I always had six and when one went away one would always find us and we take it in. Didn't happen this time. :(
I'm so sorry about your loss.
:(

:hugs:(

I'm so sorry. :hugs

I always worry when any of our Barn cats go missing. Tiger-tail has been missing for two days and he's pretty old. I can't really do anything about it for now except wait. If he stays missing for a while I'll try posters. Hopefully he's just exploring.
If you are ever looking for cats shelters often offer free Barn Cats that are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, dewormed, deflead but are either too shy or to use to the outdoors to make indoor pets.

Thank you all.

Off-Topic: Can my kids catch a flu from me? Hubby brought something in and tomorrow has been a week so I do not kiss them or get close to their face yet, just curious if they can. Mine is bad and hasn't let up since it showed up.

Thank you all.

Off-Topic: Can my kids catch a flu from me? Hubby brought something in and tomorrow has been a week so I do not kiss them or get close to their face yet, just curious if they can. Mine is bad and hasn't let up since it showed up.

In general cats cannot catch human colds or flus, so you should be okay. In a similar way, cats can't generally give us their colds or viruses. There are some zoonotic (passed from animal to human or vice versa) diseases between cats and people, but these are things like ringworm (fungal infection), rabies (yeah, don't generally need to worry about that, thank goodness), and other such diseases.

Had this crud for 16 days now and found out yesterday it is not the flu. Fungal Infection Bronchitis. This I was told takes up to 4 weeks to get rid of it. I'm better cough is less but still have it. I've never had this before.

Kitties all doing fine and sleeping at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom