Votes: 71 29.0%

Votes: 46 18.8%

Votes: 22 9.0%

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • more than five

Votes: 42 17.1%

• Total voters
Pics
My neighbor has a new young cat. The last few days this is how I find her. She hasn't attacked them but he sure stalks them. They are just to big for her. I have one chicken that will chase her:)

I wouldn't worry about it unless you see serious chasing or batting at the chickens my cats stalk my chickens like crazy but are way to scared to touch them and if you have one chicken that will teach that cat who is boss there won't be any problems.My geese give the cats a good chasing and screaming if they mess with my banty hen who can't really protect herself being she is so small and I have several bigger hens that stand up for her to.Young flock members on the other hand should always be securely caged in at all times to make sure they don't get eaten.

Hope you had a fun evening, I know the once a year thing - do it often!! Had to tell you Molly came up to me today and nearly came for a cuddle but wasn't quite sure. I am getting there slowly. Also Rubin is doing so much better, I finally went to my homeopath who gave him some drops and he is seriously better not drinking half as much water and eating,so hopefully he will be with us for a lot longer. The vet is a bit p****d off though doesn't believe in homeopathy but had to admit that he is better.

Dr called and said Marley was cleaning and nursing the babies. Looks good right now. Dr said to take her to my Vet afterI pick her up in the am for IV antibiotics for the day since her uterus was ruptured. It's going to be another long day tomorrow.

Glad Marley and the babies are doing well. Sending hugs and prayers your way! :hugs

Last edited:
Thanks. Marley and babies are at the regular Vet now. Waiting on her to call and update me on Marley.

Strays always seem to be the best. I think it's because fate chose you to be their best friend/mama.  :)
I completely agree with you! I loved him so much about a year back I got him a matching female friend from the pound (they're both spayed/neutered) she is a little brat I'm not sure what her problem is she's just gotten to where she will let me hold her/pet her. But she makes my fat man happy so I deal with her lol

Hope you had a fun evening, I know the once a year thing - do it often!!   Had to tell you Molly came up to me today and nearly came for a cuddle but wasn't quite sure.  I am getting there slowly.  Also Rubin is doing so much better, I finally went to my homeopath who gave him some drops and he is seriously better not drinking half as much water and eating,so hopefully he will be with us for a lot longer.  The vet is a bit p****d off though doesn't believe in homeopathy but had to admit that he is better.

Oh man, I've been running and working non stop last two days. I got that one night out and we did have a great time:) I have 3 of my kids finishing up school and its non stop concerts and programs. My daughters are into band and choir. I am finally sitting with my chickens drinking a cup of coffee and relaxing for a couple hours. Be glad when school is out.
Glad to hear Molly is getting closer. That's how mine started. They were about 8 weeks when a couple decided my lap is the better spot. Literally as I type this Speckles jumps onto my knee:) your getting close to being a chicken tree. Lol. Happy to hear Rubin is better. I know vets are great but if something homeopathic works then that's what you should do. He's so cute! We want him to stick around:) I'm a more all natural person anyway. We recycle everything and my husband just got a sustainable energy degree! Its a lot of fun making everything run off of nature:)
Hey I finally got a picture of Moose. He's my big cat that keeps all the strays in line around here. He's so cuddly in the house. Outside he's pretty much all business.

We had a stray cat we took in 8 years ago and she turned out pregnant. Moose was one of the kittens and all he did was eat!! He got big faster than the others. We fixed mom and all babies. He's the one we kept. :) well better get some things done today. Have a great one!

Back
Top Bottom