Cayuga Drake x Fawn and White Runner Duck

Tamitch

Chirping
Feb 5, 2018
Citra, FL
I have been hatching my runner duck eggs, all have been purebred Fawn and White to Fawn and White until I found a Cayuga drake. I was not sure that he had mated with my runner until I hatched a dark colored duckling with black feet. I am now aware that he is mature and now I don’t know what to do with any additional eggs that are incubating already if they are mixed. Do people still want mixed ducks?

I have been arching my runner duck eggs, all have been purebred Fawn and White to Fawn and White until I found a Cayuga drake. I was not sure that he had mated with my runner until I hatched a dark colored duckling with black feet. I am now aware that he is mature and now I don’t know what to do with any additional eggs that are incubating already if they are mixed. Do people still want mixed ducks?
Yes, I have sold many cross Ducklings without any issues..

I’ve been trying to get a good picture of it but I’d have better luck catching water with a net. It appears to have the same coloring as Cayuga ducklings, maybe a bit more white running down towards the belly, ands stands like a runner.

75869E1B-40FA-4110-9F25-8AF98D19CD4A.jpeg
BB5F0059-08CA-4B4D-A719-DCD3BD9E7800.jpeg
1CCDDA59-7BA0-445B-B85F-E10781D3764D.jpeg
Taken under protest but I got some.

Back
Top Bottom