Cayuga Ducks

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by earnhardtlvr, Jul 3, 2011.

1. earnhardtlvr

earnhardtlvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Hagerstown, MD
    Does anyone know where I can get some cayuga ducks without having to pay a small fortune in shipping? I live in western MD. I am looking for 2 females & 1 drake. Thanks!
  2. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    I am not familiar with MD but Farmrgirl has cayuga...just got some awesome eggs from her....check out her website
  3. duckymommyyy

duckymommyyy Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    Too bad you don't live in California. I just ordered from metzers and its coming on the 18th and I will have 3 extra baby cayugas [​IMG]
    So now i'm looking for homes for it with friends. Good luck with your ducks. I bought 10 and it cost me almost $100 and yes the small
    fortune is on shipping because the ducks are cheap :[ sucks. but worth it...this time. haha
  4. earnhardtlvr

earnhardtlvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Hagerstown, MD
    Thank u 2 soooooo much! I emailed Farmgirl and will wait to hear back. She lives about 2 hrs from me.

I paid the crazy shipping on my order from MPC for my 15 baby chicks...but didn't want to pay shipping again if I could find someone closer.

Thanks again!
  5. Kmoreau

Kmoreau Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    I have been looking all over in louisiana and I don't want to pay shipping either. Plus I only want 1-2 so it's really not safe to send such a small order. The only ducks I can find around here are pekins and muscoveys. I have 2 pekins but I wanted some cayugas too since I just moved to a larger piece of property. I'm even willing to drive to go get them. Anyone know where I could get them in louisiana mississippi or Texas even???? My husband is allowing my to get them if I don't ship them lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by