Cayuga Ducks

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by earnhardtlvr, Jul 3, 2011.

1. earnhardtlvr

earnhardtlvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Hagerstown, MD
    Does anyone know where I can get some cayuga ducks without having to pay a small fortune in shipping? I live in western MD. I am looking for 2 females & 1 drake. Thanks!

2. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    I am not familiar with MD but Farmrgirl has cayuga...just got some awesome eggs from her....check out her website
    http://2mooses.weebly.com/

3. duckymommyyy

duckymommyyy Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    Too bad you don't live in California. I just ordered from metzers and its coming on the 18th and I will have 3 extra baby cayugas [​IMG]
    So now i'm looking for homes for it with friends. Good luck with your ducks. I bought 10 and it cost me almost $100 and yes the small
    fortune is on shipping because the ducks are cheap :[ sucks. but worth it...this time. haha

4. earnhardtlvr

earnhardtlvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Hagerstown, MD
    Thank u 2 soooooo much! I emailed Farmgirl and will wait to hear back. She lives about 2 hrs from me.

I paid the crazy shipping on my order from MPC for my 15 baby chicks...but didn't want to pay shipping again if I could find someone closer.

Thanks again!

5. Kmoreau

Kmoreau Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    I have been looking all over in louisiana and I don't want to pay shipping either. Plus I only want 1-2 so it's really not safe to send such a small order. The only ducks I can find around here are pekins and muscoveys. I have 2 pekins but I wanted some cayugas too since I just moved to a larger piece of property. I'm even willing to drive to go get them. Anyone know where I could get them in louisiana mississippi or Texas even???? My husband is allowing my to get them if I don't ship them lol.

Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by