Celebrities you Hate.

I don't hate any celebrities. I don't know as I would call political figures "celebrities", but they definitely fall under the "famous persons" category....and I really dislike:

Bush
McCain
Cheney
(not necessarily in that order
wink.png
)

I love my country and I feel like they stole something from me that I might never get back.
sad.png

Quote:
BAHAHAHAHA

oh i hate all the playgirls or any celeb that does a "nudey" or part "nudey" picture, especially if they are young or really really reaaalllly old **shivers**

Quote:
BAHAHAHAHA

oh i hate all the playgirls or any celeb that does a "nudey" or part "nudey" picture, especially if they are young or really really reaaalllly old **shivers**

I agree....

I don't really hate anyone, but I won't read the news or watch tv (cancelled cable) that talks about so many of them. So many of our "celebrities" are
living lives that aren't worth the skin they're made of.

The one person that I absolutely can't stand is Paris Hilton. It irks me to even think about staying at a Hilton Hotel if it means it will put one more dime into that dumb, skanky, no-talent little brat's pocket.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah and thats aside from the fact that she stole JA's Husband. Probably did her a favor anyway
roll.png

Jen can do WAY better than him.......... and everyone else she has been dating.

It may just be me, but I never thought she was that pretty...

Amen to that. She is collecting kids from all over like the are status symbols. Who does she think she is? mia Farrow? THere are enough kids in the US that need a good home.

Also i hate Tila Tequila, New York and all those other wanna be celebs. THey are a disgrace. Also the Dixie Chicks and the naked brothers band.

Back
Top Bottom