CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Did someone take Mo the duck already????????

I have pheasants, but I am holding on to most of them until I can sex them and see how many pairs I have. Kelly is first on the list i think. Next year I will have Chicks and eggs.

I have RG, YG, Silver, Lady A, and a pair of Horsefield Kilijis (sp). I am hoping to find a hen for my Swinehoe male.

I do however have plenty of Ringneck eggs LOL...

SunSet how much for the blue orp pullets...........?

Last edited:
Quote:
I have a pair of Buff Brahmas. I have a pair of Dark Brahma Bantams. I get eggs off of both these breeds from time to time.

Are your buff brahmas bantams? If so, we are interested in some chicks or eggs when they are available.

Thanks!

Quote:
I have a pair of Buff Brahmas. I have a pair of Dark Brahma Bantams. I get eggs off of both these breeds from time to time.

Are your buff brahmas bantams? If so, we are interested in some chicks or eggs when they are available.

Thanks!

My Buffs are Standards...... My Light And Dark are Bantams......
big_smile.png

If anyone is interested in anything I'm selling let me know so I can bring it, I wasn't going to bring anything that didn't have interest. I also sell eggs too from my breed on my site. It is mostly Polish, Serama and Silkies at this time laying.

I have Standard size SL, GL, BL Polish chicks $5 -$10 pending age

I have a Sultan chick for $10
I also have one for free that has a slight cross beak, but is very pretty

Fawn OEGB Pair $25
Millie OEGB ROO & Porcelion hen - pair $25

Some FREE Black & Gold Serama Roo's
Some FREE Phoniex Roos & some Mixes

Partridge Showboy $10

Dozen Polish eggs from WCB, WCBL, WCR, SL, GL, BL - $15

Serama 6 pack from Standard & Silkie Seramas - $10

Hi Jennifer -

I am going to try to come, hopefully I can. I have three mille OEGB roos that need to have new homes, I have no girls for them. They are VERY handsome! Do you need new blood in your mille's? I can post pics. I also have a bunch of white showgirls and silkie babies - there are some awesome crests on these little cuties.

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom