CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Annika called dibs on Mo the duck...
wink.png

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Annika called dibs on Mo the duck...
wink.png

i'll bring Mo and who ever else doesn't sell this week
big_smile.png

OK--I only have a few Wheaten hens left and a bunch of pullets and a few cockerels. Also, blue wheatens. All of the roosters and most of the hens have sold. Anyone know if you will want any, and how many you will want?

I also have a BUNCH of splash, blue & black Sizzle babies -- both straight feathered and frizzle. They are going to be BEAUTIFUL as they get older. $1 ea. for the little little chicks and $2 ea. for the ones that are over a month old.

Some pics of those babies:

THESE ARE JUST A FEW-above!!

AND-Anyone interested in young black copper marans? Pics:

Please let me know as I too, want to load the least amount possible
smile.png

Thanks!

Seems like this is going to be a much bigger swap than the last one! And alot more birds. I am going through all the posts and trying to figure out who all is bringing what. There also seems to be quite a few Dibs on birds, so I am trying to figure out what is gonna be available. All I want is a nice OEGB hen to go with my beautiful BBR OEGB roo. And a Polish (or 2) and a Sultan (or 2). Is there anyway everybody can post what they have and what they are bringing on the other thread I am starting, so that it is alittle more clear on what is available and by who? If someone calls "dibs" on a bird you can then go back and edit your list remove or note that bird is taken. Thanks, it will really help a newbee like me out!

Here is the link for the Shopping List...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=2530774#p2530774

Thanks to everybody that posts on it!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree that it is good to have a list and post what you are bringing, but don't think it would be wise to remove when someone calls dibs. The reason is there have been many times when a person calls dibs and then doesn't show up to get the bird, or change their mind when they see it in person, or find something else and change their mind. I know many people would not INTENTIONALLY do that. I am one of them! I had to have Annika take my birds a few swaps ago (due to work at last minute), and I HAD dibs on seramas, but since I couldn't see them in person, I opted not to buy them. I hope you understand what I'm saying. I'm not good at explaining things through text!

~4kidZ
~FBF

I just want to verify, when I say "IS anyone interested" I JUST mean interest. As long as there is INTEREST in, say, my black copper chicks, I will bring them for you to see in person. SO, PLEASE let me know if you MAY be interested
fl.gif

Thank you!!

Quote:
I agree that it is good to have a list and post what you are bringing, but don't think it would be wise to remove when someone calls dibs. The reason is there have been many times when a person calls dibs and then doesn't show up to get the bird, or change their mind when they see it in person, or find something else and change their mind. I know many people would not INTENTIONALLY do that. I am one of them! I had to have Annika take my birds a few swaps ago (due to work at last minute), and I HAD dibs on seramas, but since I couldn't see them in person, I opted not to buy them. I hope you understand what I'm saying. I'm not good at explaining things through text!

~4kidZ
~FBF

I totally agree...dont remove them from the list UNLESS they get sold before the swap...but maybe just notate next to the bird "who" has dibs on it. Thats what's great about being able to go back and edit your list. That way you don't have a bunch of different posts...everybody just has one that they update.

We use this thread to negotiate who has interests in what, who wants what...and post it on your list on the other thread? Do I make any sense? Not sure if I am explaining it very well? Or if everybody would even be interested in doing it. Just think it would help out.

Quote:
Yeah...that's a good idea. I will do that, too, when I get a chance. Just to re-iterate..you ARE FOR SURE BUYING my bbr oegb pullet, right? Cuz, if not, I am only going to sell her w/ the little bbr cockerel. They make a cute pair
smile.png

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom